Your arms are my castle, Your heart is my sky..
Stupid water :P
Thursday, May 31, 2007

gahh, so yeah we were in rompin and we jumped in the pool like everyday..
even after the river crossing(longkang crossing) we still jumped in the pool after a small shower.

there i was jumping happily into the pool when the 2nd day i realised my left ear was blocked. and i thought it was just water so i went back to my room started JUMPING, WHACKING, SHAKING, my head but still, no use..

my ear is still blocked, so i ignored the ear-blocking-pressure and continued with my daily life hoping that it'll be okay after a few days.. but NOOOO, it had to stay there, so i went back to pj and asked CHEAH for some PBSM advise, he told me it might be ear wax or some other object and he told me to see the doctor.

oh well and i went to see the doctor today, it wasn't really hard trying to explain everything to the doctor, and finally she took out a ear scope and scanned my left ear..

Me: So doctor what isit?
Doc: Oh my, it's ear wax, it's blocking your ears (draws out my ears and where the wax are on her palm)
Me: oh so how doc?
Doc: I'll give you a sort of liquid that can help you clear your ears but be sure that you follow what i'm gonna tell you to do okay?
Me: Yes doctor..
Doc: First you take the bottle and you drop a few drops of that liquid into your left ear, then you'll have to sleep on your right ear.
Me: And if I don't? What will happen?
Doc: That it'll not be balance..
Me: Okay.. (swts)
Doc: So 3 days on your left, and then 3 days on your right. By monday morning you better come and see me, Dr. KARTAR SINGH will inject some water into your ears and clear it.
Me: So what are the liquids for? (waste money >.>)
Doc: It'll help to clear so that it'll be easier for Dr. KARTAR SINGH to clear your ear.
Me: right, but monday morning i'm not free (first aid course :D)
Doc: Tuesday morning then okay?
Me: Okay doc!

Omg, i still don't understand why do i have to return to that place when they already gave me the liquid? =.= Waste my cash say waste my cash la.. eeee.. docs this days, they can say anything and their poor patient have to listen to them.

Malaysia oh Malaysia..

And this is the best part, the nurse called my name and passed me the liquid..



So yeah, i got the bag and what's inside..?



Two bottles of liquid..

Nurse: Okay, drop to drops of liquid into your ears before you sleep and then when you finish the first bottle use the other one.. (OMFG LIKE DUH!?!?, then? use my pee when the first bottle finishes? i'm not stupid haloooooooo)

and guess what, just because of that, RM30 bucks burnt =.=

JUST LIKE THAT!! STUPID WATER STUPID EAR WAX STUPID LIQUID THAT BURNT MY CASH AWAYYYY!!

and i have to spend another RM35 for the havana affair ticket =.= zzzz

fine fine.. i'm off now, have to get ready for havana affair i mean my RM35 bucks affair =.=


*//you make me rise when i fall..\\*
3:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Love



So you think you know me? Click here take my "TrueFriend" test! :)
------------------------------------
Personnal Data
....................................
Name: Abel Chong
Age: 17 (2007)
Date Of Birth: 4th December 1990
Friendster!(re-created): My Friendster Profile :)
------------------------------------
Wish List
....................................
.:a superchunted computer
.:more j-rock musics
.:more anime
.:streamyx with better speed
.:somebody to get my work done *cough* HINTING HINTING!!
.:pimple free ;) woot
.:less sinning, more holy :D
.:a million dollar a day.. woo x.x
------------------------------------




[Click on the to arrows right above this line then answer the 4 questions! TQ!^^]

For you

-~May~ was born in May.. :)
-Nevertheless, there's always ~ALAN~ for you :)
-then again, what's Alan without his dear, ~Marshy~! x)
-~hang~..just like a star? :P
-~Ian~ Yong thinks he can blog..aaa!!
-Mo Yee Kang, ~David~ ;)
-Inside David, there's ~Jessica~, his love :)
-fatty ~foo~ :D
-pimp...~zai~...le :P
-~Aznam~ tak kisah.. :)
-~faye~ with style..right..
-~JuVin~ must Win! :D :)
-Lim ~DomNIQUE~ Jo..fuhh..:)
-~Jilz~ with faith! :D
-~vid~ seeing spots..o.O
-~ieka~ with style as well..right..
-~caw0lz~..she's young, but old at heart..o:
-~Elizabeth~ Amanda Annabeth Lee..try guessing her race :D
-its-a-~belle~ :D
-it's small, it's short..it's ~sherrr~!! :D
-~vanu~ helps me with the minutes if u all dont know :P
-~luanne~ my cousin, and bball's her life O:
-~aziff~ makes video for you.. :D
-the MVP(most violent ~PRAEVIN~) :P
-Miss I'm-SO-LAZY-LAAAAA ;) MAN-~JUE~-LEE :)
-~CABLE~..who forgotten me in DR :P
-MR NO-MONEY-BECAUSE-OF CAMERA.. AH ~CHEANG~!!
Please tell me if i missed your blog out :P


is true
You don't have to be beautiful for me to love you, it's the beauty inside of you that made me love you
i'll wait, for that day, for that moment you appear at my doorsteps, and i become truly yours
like the stars, like the moon, everything is engulfed and sinks into the night..


and it'll last




forever..

Design : Psychotic Angiee
Music : My Flash Fetish
Tagboard : C-Box
Videos : Google Video/You Tube
Hit Counter : Blog Stat Counter
Adverlets : Adverlets


and ever..

Rompin, Summerset Resort YEOW! :P
BBIU Video Presentation! :D
Sex, Girls and Picking Nose.. Haha :P
ICC Video Presentation!
It's ME! :D
Me > Praevin
April's FOOLED !! :D
Random Thoughts.. =\
Spastik Center Is MY best Waiting Spot EVER!!
Thy Class Rocks, Thy Will Be Screwed..


I feel Loved :)

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007