Your arms are my castle, Your heart is my sky..

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

let it all out with music huh..?

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
_________________________________

I shouldn't love you but I want you
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way
_________________________________

How blue can I get
You could ask my heart
But like a jigsaw puzzle it's been torn all apart
A million words couldn't say just how I feel
A million years from now you know
I'll be lovin' you still
__________________________________

I won't talk
I won't breathe
I won't move till you finally see
that you belong with me

you might think
I don't look
but deep inside in the corner of my mind
I'm attatched to you

I'm weak
it's true
cause I'm afraid to know the answer
do you want me too?
cause my heart keeps falling faster
________________________________

Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn't do for you
________________________________

Can you see?

My eyes are shining bright,
'Cause I'm out here, on the other side,
Of a jet black hotel mirror,
And I'm so weak.
Is it hard understanding?
I'm incomplete.
A love that's so demanding,
I get weak.
________________________________

i guess that's all i have to share, oh well, i'm gonna go try to get my parents to bring me to the doctor to get rid of my cough..

and then maybe i'll try sleep when i get home, i skipped school today because my mom wouldn't believe that i was not feeling well (she said i was finding excuses) oh well sorry guys! ><


the song on my blog, it brought meaning to me.. for you..






*//you make me rise when i fall..\\*
3:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Love



So you think you know me? Click here take my "TrueFriend" test! :)
------------------------------------
Personnal Data
....................................
Name: Abel Chong
Age: 17 (2007)
Date Of Birth: 4th December 1990
Friendster!(re-created): My Friendster Profile :)
------------------------------------
Wish List
....................................
.:a superchunted computer
.:more j-rock musics
.:more anime
.:streamyx with better speed
.:somebody to get my work done *cough* HINTING HINTING!!
.:pimple free ;) woot
.:less sinning, more holy :D
.:a million dollar a day.. woo x.x
------------------------------------




[Click on the to arrows right above this line then answer the 4 questions! TQ!^^]

For you

-~May~ was born in May.. :)
-Nevertheless, there's always ~ALAN~ for you :)
-then again, what's Alan without his dear, ~Marshy~! x)
-~hang~..just like a star? :P
-~Ian~ Yong thinks he can blog..aaa!!
-Mo Yee Kang, ~David~ ;)
-Inside David, there's ~Jessica~, his love :)
-fatty ~foo~ :D
-pimp...~zai~...le :P
-~Aznam~ tak kisah.. :)
-~faye~ with style..right..
-~JuVin~ must Win! :D :)
-Lim ~DomNIQUE~ Jo..fuhh..:)
-~Jilz~ with faith! :D
-~vid~ seeing spots..o.O
-~ieka~ with style as well..right..
-~caw0lz~..she's young, but old at heart..o:
-~Elizabeth~ Amanda Annabeth Lee..try guessing her race :D
-its-a-~belle~ :D
-it's small, it's short..it's ~sherrr~!! :D
-~vanu~ helps me with the minutes if u all dont know :P
-~luanne~ my cousin, and bball's her life O:
-~aziff~ makes video for you.. :D
-the MVP(most violent ~PRAEVIN~) :P
-Miss I'm-SO-LAZY-LAAAAA ;) MAN-~JUE~-LEE :)
-~CABLE~..who forgotten me in DR :P
-MR NO-MONEY-BECAUSE-OF CAMERA.. AH ~CHEANG~!!
Please tell me if i missed your blog out :P


is true
You don't have to be beautiful for me to love you, it's the beauty inside of you that made me love you
i'll wait, for that day, for that moment you appear at my doorsteps, and i become truly yours
like the stars, like the moon, everything is engulfed and sinks into the night..


and it'll last




forever..

Design : Psychotic Angiee
Music : My Flash Fetish
Tagboard : C-Box
Videos : Google Video/You Tube
Hit Counter : Blog Stat Counter
Adverlets : Adverlets


and ever..

.......
love my wallpaper..
weeeeeeeee.......
okay, our BM teacher came in class today and ask u...
airport, have fun estaffan..
omg >< lovely soft toy..
okay..
okay screw the topic -.-
Tagged by Mayyyyyyy. ><
school weiii... (fucker do i always have to start ...


I feel Loved :)

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007